New To Yoga?
Joy and Vitality Centre is a wonderful place! Warm, welcoming and knowledgeable owners and staff. The yoga studio with salt block walls is fantastic, and the salt cave is a soothing and healing experience. I’m looking forward to more visits there. Thanks!
.Lynn Wutzke Strom
Choose your pass.
We have a New Yogi Special for people new to our studio! 1 Month of Yoga for $59.99. The New Yogi Special can only be purchase at Joy and Vitality Centre. Check out our online store to see all our other package options
Arrive at least 15 mins before class starts.
This will give you plenty of time to fill out the registration form, look around the centre and settle into class.
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
What to Wear:
- comfortable clothing you can move and stretch in
- shoes and socks are not worn in class
What not to bring:
- cell phones
- Apple watches
- bags are not allowed in the yoga room
Other important tips:
- We have a change room and lockers for your convenience. Please leave valuables in your vehicle rather than bringing them with you. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts. Late students will not be admitted.
- Out of respect for your fellow students, maintain silence in the Yoga Room please. Please remain silent or speak in whispers when waiting in the hallways and reception areas prior to class.
- In the yoga room, please align the top-centre of your mat with the circular stickers on the floor. This ensures everyone will have enough space to practice comfortably.
- All Packages – have 1 year expiry date
- 24 hours cancellation policy applies: a full charge will be applied for cancellations within 24 hours of the booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes before session starts. Late students will not be admitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve never done yoga before! Can I still come to class?
Yes! Our classes are suitable for every level. Our amazing teachers will be happy to answer any questions or suggest modifications for you.
I have an injury. Can I still come to class?
Yes. Please let your instructor know about any injuries you may have so they can suggest posture modifications if necessary. A regular yoga practice will help you heal and strengthen your body more quickly.
I can’t even touch my toes! Can I still come to class?
Absolutely! You don’t have to be flexible to do yoga! Come to class and only do as much as you are able. Flexibility is just one small aspect of yoga. And if you come regularly, you’ll be touching your toes in no time.
I’m Overweight. Can I Still Do Yoga?
Definitely. Yoga can be adapted to anyone, no matter what size and ability level. Be patient with yourself and give yourself permission to sit out of poses if you feel you’re not ready. All that matters is you doing what your body allows – and you will reap the benefits!