“There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.” ~Brian Andreas
No matter what kind of crazy day you’re having, remember it takes only 30 minutes a day to re-balance, rejuvinate and fill up your own cup with joy and vitality. Give gratitude, slow down and breathe in the view you have, the purpose you are meant to have for the day, and the goals you wish to achieve. Just like you, it’s important that we practice this every day in daily life and our business. After hot and fun summer and before Christmas and New Years Celebrations we would love to dedicate a month of November to reconnect with your Inner Joy and Vitality.
These TOP 5 self-care tips are what we practice to live a healthy, joyful and happy life
- Wholefoods Multivitamin – add extra burst of energy to your day!
When it comes to healthy living, many can agree that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Eating clean, exercising often and practicing self-care are just a few essential tactics necessary to achieve optimal wellness. But when it comes to food, the nourishment we get from our daily diet is simply not enough to cover all of our nutritional needs. Luckily, vitamins and supplements offer a simple and effective way to fill the inevitable gaps in our journey toward optimal health and wellness.
- Upgrade your afternoon or evening ritual with Botanica’s Reishi Hot Chocolate, a modern take on a traditional favourite to support a healthy stress response and relaxation. Made from a whole food blend of cocoa, dates, reishi, chocolate, and coconut. Traditionally known as Ling Zhi, Reishi Mushroom has been called “the Mushroom of Immortality” for its potent effects in modulating the immune system and as an overall tonic. This safe mushroom has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years.
- Start your Gratitude Journal
Gratitude reduces a multitude of toxic emotions, ranging from envy and resentment to frustration and regret. Robert A. Emmons, Ph.D., a leading gratitude researcher, has conducted multiple studies on the link between gratitude and well-being. His research confirms that gratitude effectively increases happiness and reduces depression. Learn More
- Yoga is one of the best self-care tools. Give yourself some time to allow the impact of yoga to grow in your life. Take different classes and try new styles, finding the right fit for you and your intentions. Give yourself time and diligence to reap the beautiful benefits of this practice. Learn More
- Take a warm bath with Himalayan Salt, add your favorite Essential Oils and enjoy!