The salt cave was an amazing experience! I even brought my wife and mother the second time I went! I will definitely be going many more times. Great food as well!!Stephen Hume
New to the Salt Cave or Salt Room?
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes. You will be reclining in a chair for 40 minutes.
Bare feet. It’s most therapeutic to experience the Salt Cave with bare feet. The raw Himalayan salt pebbles on the floor can be used as a reflexology tool. We provide foot covers for clients who choose to keep their socks on.
NOTE: We ask visitors to refrain from wearing perfumes or fragrances as a courtesy to other visitors who may have an allergy or sensitivity. No scents please!
What to Bring
Nothing for the Salt Cave ! You don’t need to bring anything with you as phones, food, and drinks (including water) are not permitted in the Salt Cave. Salt Room – cell phones and books allowed!
We’ll provide blankets for your comfort. Simply arrive wearing comfortable clothes and be prepared for a peaceful and relaxing session.
What to Expect
The Salt Cave is lit with soft lights glowing through the salt walls and the temperature is set at a comfortable 22 degrees celsius. Peaceful, relaxing music will be playing while you recline in our zero-gravity lounge chairs with the provided blanket. The Salt Cave is a place for quiet meditation and relaxation. Most people fall asleep within five minutes of experiencing this relaxing microclimate filled with negative ions.
Other important tips!
- We have a change room and lockers for your convenience. Please leave valuables in your vehicle rather than bringing them with you. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts. Late students will not be admitted.
- Out of respect for your fellow students, maintain silence in the Salt Room and Salt Cave please. Please remain silent or speak in whispers when waiting in the hallways and reception areas prior to class
- All Packages – have 1 year expiry date
- 24 hours cancellation policy applies: a full charge will be applied for cancellations within 24 hours of the booking. All passes and memberships – non refundable, cannot be put on hold for any reason.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before session starts. Late students will not be admitted.
- We require that you notify us of cancellations twenty-four hours prior to your spa appointment and/or class. Late cancellations or no shows will be billed, the full value of the service reserved, to the credit card on file. We do not refund purchases of yoga classes, therapeutic services, workshops, memberships or class card specials. We could provide an account credit to be used at a future date for anything Joy and Vitality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Salt Therapy work?
Salt is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory! While relaxing in the Salt Cave, customers inhale the dry, salt-enriched air deep down into their lungs. The salt travels through the sinuses and respiratory tract absorbing moisture, clearing mucus and killing bacteria. Inflammation is reduced creating more space in your airways for you to breathe.
Will I be with other people in the Salt Cave or Salt Room?
Our Salt Cave is designed to hold 1 person (with COVID – 19 precautions and AHS recomendations) and Salt Room 1 person (with COVID – 19 precautions and AHS recomendations) comfortably with plenty of room. IF YOU LIKE TO BOOK A SESSION TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS – Please give us call, we will gladly book you and your family!